navy

Monday, February 29, 2016

February



This little boy cracks us up all the time! 

Tiffany and Spencer happened to double book on Provo Center City Temple open house tickets. We were lucky enough to get the tickets they didn't need. I loved how the temple was built from the "ashes" of the Provo Tabernacle. It had the old feel but with modern technology. And the best part was going through with my family. 






She loved making wishes and throwing pennies into the fountain. 


I sure love my Eternal Family





This little boy loves to sleep and I loved this little face with his puddle of drool!

These two love twirling in this chair. They just giggle and giggle!

We went sledding at a park by our house one Saturday as a family.




Variah loves to "trap" Daniel while he is doing the dishes. She opens all the drawers and cupboards, trapping him ate the sink. 

I bought some BB Frosch chalk paint and repurposed a bed frame from my parents to use in Variah's room. The headboard was Chelsea, Ciara and Caitlyn's bed when each of the girls was little. 

My mom made this beautiful quilt for Variah's new bed. Anytime someone came over or face timed us V had to show them her new bed. 


She was so excited to sleep in her new bed that first night!

Cute little Nora Brynn was born on February 10th


For Variah's Valentines this year she gave out cereal bags with a spoon.  "I CEREALsly like you Valentine!'


On my dad's way down to Arizona to see Nora he stopped by to bring the kiddos a Valentines gift card and card from my mom and him. It was so unexpected and he wasn't looking at the peep hole when I looked out, I almost didn't let him in! I didn't know who this man was at my door! Haha 




They love this horse "Patty"



This little boy is starting to climb on things!

This little girl had a fun time at her preschool vday party 

All the Valentines from her preschool friends



V and her friend Tyler. He is the youngest of 3 boys. So when these 2 came out of V's room dressed like this I knew I HAD to take a picture of them!

At a Young Women's activity my friend Kimmy taught us how to use Royal Icing to decorate sugar cookies. I loved it and had to try it on my own. It was so much fun and addicting! I have found a new hobby!!


This is what we had for our Valentines Day breakfast the day before, heart pancakes with strawberry sauce and whipped cream. Delish!

Variah went with Dad to buy me flowers. She was pretty excited to show me the flowers that she helped pick out


V and Everett also got their own flowers-some fun balloon flowers. 

Chocolates from Daniel and me


We decorated their bedroom doors with hearts and decorations the night before so they woke up to these fun things




Valentines Day was on a Sunday this year so these were their cute Vday outfits after church. I sure love my kiddos!

This is the Valentines day dinner Daniel made me. So yummy! Look at those grill marks



Everett got an emergency play set for Valentines Day

Variah got a Frozen activity set with crayons, stickers, pages to color, a tiara, a necklace and stamps. 

Daniel got a fun t-shirt that says on the front "ask me about my t rex" he can then flip the shirt inside out to be a scary t-rex. The kids love it!

I got some mushroom popcorn to make some yummy chocolate and flavored popcorn for us and some cool Pen Blades for crafting. 


Grandma and Grandpa Taylor got us mugging cakes for our Vday treat. They are yummy cakes you make in a mug in the microwave! Variah really loved eating her very own cake!




Playing outside together

This little boy...




He got a new toothbrush and pretty much loves brushing his teeth anytime he can

Variah figured out how to wear her flower and it became her pretend horse

She was hanging on the side of her bed and STILL asleep! Her feet were both on the ground! I don't know how she was asleep

Just looking out the window together. Something they both really love doing


Pretend Picnic in Everett's room

For a Mia Maid activity we decorated mugs with ceramic sharpies. I sure love these girls!

This little boy fell off the slide downstairs and fell onto the hard carpet/cement floor

He is still a smiling little boy despite his bump!

Sunday movie day


One night while Daniel was out of town I had a really hard day. Daniel told me to go check behind his dress shirts and I found these bowls. It made me so happy to find this treasure! It made things from the day go away! I am so blessed to have such a great husband.

These bowls are AWESOME

Look at all the cool things I can do with them...I am loving them for decorating cookies and mixing the frosting and colors in!

We had Zack the preschool pet and so I decided it was his birthday. So we threw him a birthday party compete with decorations, a cake Variah decorated and a wrapped up plastic carrot. 


Too bad Zack couldn't eat the cake and Variah got to eat it all by herself!

I made an I-Spy bag for Variah. It is full of things she has to find

Everett enjoys looking for things too

Play date with Lexi and Sophie


I love how this little guy crosses his feet whenever he's eating in his highchair. Melts my heart

Just looking at the clouds

There were watching TV together and V was playing with Daniel's hair. It was pretty darn cute

She is a hugger even in her sleep


A new hair-do I attempted with Variah. Turned out pretty cute

After a temple trip to the Payson Temple to do baptisms we stopped at Swig to get drinks and cookies. Brooke was showing the girls a video on her phone so everyone gathered around her-perfect for me to take a picture of the group!

Cute litte Nora and Austin


This girl "scooters" in style with her sunglasses and helmet

Everett is happy just to be outside playing


Swinging together like this is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment