navy

Sunday, January 31, 2016

January

Variah made the most of having Daniel home for the first week of January by taking him sledding at the Park as much as she could. They made snow angels and played at the park. She was super sad when he went back to work after New Years!







This is her first Sunday as a Sunbeam. I was at home with a migraine so I had Julia take a picture for me of Variah in singing time. Julia plays the piano and had a great shot of Variah sitting/standing with her class on the front row.

Her first Sunday as a Sunbeam



We celebrated Trey and Chelsea's birthday at my folks with a dinner and birthday cake


No announcement folks, he just loves seeing babies at church or on our Huggies boxes and says "baby"




For our Mia Maid class activity we made a freezer meal the girls could take home and make for their families in the crock pot. They each brought an item or 2 from the recipe to add to the meal. It was fun cooking with them and we made an extra meal to donate to the ward. These girls crack me up!


Yep, that girl is a pure goof ball!

Everett got this book from Trey for Christmas. He LOVES it and will bring it to one of us, throw it in our lap and then cuddle up to us. Variah has started reading it to him and it melts my mama heart.



I was sitting on the couch one day and she was looking out the window. She turned to me and out of the blue said, "Mom, you are one dynamite gal" from Wreck it Ralph! I laughed so hard cuz she had this look of love and seriousness on her face. Oh how I love my little Variah!

I got this text message picture from Daniel while I was shopping it said, "someone left the bag of chex mix out..." Haha the kid has good taste!

I was able to take this picture of Variah in Primary her second week. I think she really likes Primary and the kids in her class. All of her preschool friends are in the other class, so she gets to make more friends now. 

Being silly at Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house

Everett was really excited for the baked apple slices to finish up baking in the oven


Everett has decided he likes to sit on the barstools to eat snacks instead of his high chair. Our little man is growing up!

My mom wanted to go with Variah on one of her field trips so she came down to take V to the Fire Station. The two of them drove over in our van. My mom said just minutes after they got there the crew was called away on an emergency call.  They didn't know what they were going to do! That has never happened to the Preschool Teacher before. Luckily there was a guy that stayed behind that was able to do the field trip for the kids. He saved the day!



V and her class minus the twins



I love that she isn't afraid of him with all the gear on, she's standing right close to him



Variah, Jordan Simonsen, Jake Newman, Gabby Cline, Ben Newman and Sam Hall

My little sweetheart


We got a disney Twister like game with our movie points. You have to put your foot, hand, elbow, knee and head on a shape, color or disney character based on the card that the caller says. It is a pretty fun game and V loves trying to get all 5 things placed correctly!

This is her favorite dress up outfit as of late. She bows and says, "your majesty" with some eye fluttering and the cutest smile. 


I was making some birthday cards for family members and she wanted to make some as well. She did pretty good with gluing things together and making birthday hats for people. 

I got creative and made a bath tub tray for those nights I get to have a long soak in the tub. It was super easy and I am in heaven every time I take a bath and use it. I can rest my iPad or phone on the tray and relax while eating some of my favorite treats in the tub!

I lost my pink brush for a couple of days. After searching everywhere Daniel suggested I look in the laundry baskets because Everett loves to drop things into it. Sure enough under clothes I found my brush. I guess he dropped it down and we covered it with clothes.


Variah was able to go to her first birthday party. We celebrated Trey's 3rd bday party with him and some friends. 


They did a super fun construction theme party with tattoos and construction hats and pin the nail on the hammer!

It was a fun party for sure

Cute little Trey

Unfortunately a party guest had just gotten over the stomach flu and all these folks ended up with the nasty flu! I was saved and just had the feelings of the flu without the throwing up or other yucky stuff!

Just being silly together

Playing with soap bubbles and bath toys



These two are actually starting to play together and I love it!

We gave Norman a new set of hair cutting clippers for his birthday. Not something he 'needed' but something he can use!

1 comment:

  1. That collage of everyone who got the stomach flu cracks me up for some reason. So sad they all got it, but just makes me giggle that all took selfies to document it!

    ReplyDelete