navy

Thursday, May 31, 2018

May



Variah got to go on a field trip to the zoo. She was in a group with her good friend Tenley Rowley

Each kiddo drew a picture of themselves and they were made into a shirt. I love it so much! This is V with her first sack lunch for a field trip. I drew a picture of her on her bag. 


Variah and Tenley 

I decorated the bulletin board for Mrs. Richardson with tigers from the zoo. 


Nothing like some light Readers Digest reading before naptime! 

Variah's class raised butterflies. When they released them one crawled right onto V's finger before flying away!


We love playing in the sandbox!

This little girl loves popcorn!

We made snowcones in the backyard for a treat. 

I don't know what happened to her pajama top!

Crazy hair


Playing in the water 


His little bum crack...haha

Love babies in sunglasses


Poor Everett got stung by a wasp or two on his cheek. His friend Cody hit the wasp nest and they attacked Everett, stinging him 4 times!


This was for Mother's day. Variah made a book about me and I got to have a special treat with her at school and she read me the book. It was so fun to be there with her. 


Just doing some painting

Our blender broke just before Mother's Day so I got to get a new one...happy Mothers Day to me!

A group of us ladies from the neighborhood got together to eat food at Oravanh's house and go bowling. 


Mothers Day breakfast. So thankful these kids make me a mom!



A windmill flower for the garden 



I sure love these questionnaires




Beautiful flowers from Daniel 


I found this in Variah's backpack. "Dear Kiptin...Are we going to marry each other still? what is your favorite color? From Variah" guess you need to know that stuff 

Her Kindergarten Graduation Pictures...How did this happen?

Some fun with chalk

Look at her cute hair and her smile


S'More cupcakes I created a graham cracker cake with chocolate frosting, cracker crumbles and marshmallows. 

They came into my room just giggling that they were in each others pajamas!

Kindergarten program



Mrs. Richardson with V. We LOVE Mrs. Richardson! Everyone needs a Kindergarten teacher like her!

Eating school lunch for the first time




I won a contest on Instagram for fresh herbs. Look at how many I won!!




Look Mom I'm going to have a baby

Testing out stuff for our 72 hour kit






We watched Gabby and Jack so their family could go to the Temple dedication


Egg Nose


I love my girls

And they love each other




The sisters met up for a day at the zoo

Variah was the tour guide for us before the rest of the group got there








Lunch







These guys watched the bird show

While I got this little one to sleep


Snow Cones at the cabin




Daniel helping my dad cut down a tree



Out for a walk 















Playing baseball




Nothing like coming home from a vacation to find out it rained really hard while you were gone and your basement once again flooded!









Father's Day cookies at school





Dear Jordin...You make me happy! I bet the world is full of hearts and sun everywhere! I am so so so happy for your mommy! Love Variah" Jordin's mom just had a baby


She slept like a champ from the car and in the shopping cart!

Last day of school treat

First and last day of school





This one fell off the back steps in the backyard. Check out that dent on her forehead!

She scratched her cheek too!







Never gets old









No comments:

Post a Comment