navy

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting the New Year off Right

New Years Eve was a low key evening for us this year, which I am totally fine with! We had Tiffany and Spencer with their kids, over for hamburgers. They left around 7 for baby bedtimes.  Daniel and I hung out and then I made him have a dance party with me to ring in the New Year.  It was fun just dancing around being silly. Hooray for a new year. I was planning on taking pictures of all of us at dinner, but didn't, so here is a cute picture of Variah from the day before.


On New Years Day, Daniel's parents, Camile and her friend visited us on their way back from Logan. Ciara and Austin also visited us and stayed for the day.  The boys watched football games and Ciara and I decorated some tea towels for decorating for next year's New Year. Great idea Ciara :)








For Christmas I got a Cricut and didn't really know how to use it, so we had a Cricut night at Anna's house.  Anna taught me how to use my machine and Tiff and Anna cut out some vinyl things for decorating their homes. It was a fun night with lots of chatting.




Sam LOVED Cricut night :)


Crafting...a great way to begin the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment