navy

Saturday, March 31, 2018

March

I often take pictures of Variah's hair so I can show her what it looks like . This is a fishtail braid

The kids and their breakfasts to go...egg in a cup. 

This little one loves looking over my shoulder at my phone



Haha, a new trick by Everett and a new way to play the game. 

This is one tired little girl.  She was just sitting with me all snuggled up and then stopped responding! 

This kiddo is the best helper at the grocery store!



Nevaya's new trick-she loves taking off the heater vent and standing in them! The other two did not do this!

I put Nevaya in Everett's bed to wake him up.  This boy wakes up with a smile on his face every time I wake him up!

Just making a mess and providing entertainment

A picture from Everett that Variah helped deliver


Molluscum strikes again! Man I HATE this stuff!

Macaroni and Cheese is her favorite!


We visited Ciara at her new house in Layton. The kids loved playing in the backyard and jumping on the tramp

I made some cupcakes for the Taylor family dinner

Poor Variah went to the park with some friends, Eli and Rigby. They were all so excited to get to the park that they accidentally bumped into each other and Variah got the worst of it. She scraped up her hand pretty bad and her knee. 

I wheeled her home from the park like this



Her cheek even got some road rash


Daniel brought home some flowers to help her feel better

And cute Eli brought over a card and some treats



Eating some cereal

Morning snuggles with dad


She needed to get the toys at the bottom of the box

Her cheek healing

I noticed Daniel washing the dishes one night using a bowl with some soapy water in it. He would get the soapy water on his brush, wash out a dirty cup or bowl. I laughed because our dishwashing methods are so very different.  This way was a good way to save water and resources. 

Variah did my hair and took a picture for me like I do for her

For a christmas gift to Daniel I got a date activity to a nearby shooting range. It was fun, but it didn't really make me like guns any more than I already do. I didn't grow up around guns, so I'm not a huge fan of them. Daniel would shoot guns when they went to Red Mesa and misses shooting them. 

I hate clowns, so this was a good target to have


Daniel chose this one cuz he like feeling like the protector










Quite the shooter!



I found this on my night stand-one of the kids tried to charge this old flip phone with my Iphone charger. 



Nora was watching something exciting on her dad's phone!

Molluscum 




Everett decided to do his own hair



Daniel found the kids sleeping in everett's toddler bed one night when he went to check on them





Slippers on her hands

I bought 80 lbs of chicken from a company called Zaycon. In preparation of the chicken coming, I found a bunch of recipes that would allow me to freeze the chicken in meals all ready to go into my Instant Pot.  Here are all the groceries for the freezer meals. 

She loves playing with the skirts in my closet


All bundled up for the annual 4Life 5k



Ready to get running and warm up



Nothing like a post run breakfast burrito from the nearest mexican restaurant

One of 2 boxes of chicken





The kitchen became quite a messy but sanitary place! Luckily we were able to get it all cleaned up and finished around 4 so Daniel could go off to a UFC fight. One of the fighters was a women that is a 4Life team for life member. 


Pearl Gonzalez the 4Life team for life member


Look at all of those freezer meals! 

All tucked away in the freezer


Everett's molluscum continues on...it spread from his stomach to his legs and underwear area

He loves twirling in Variah's dress up dresses

While I took care of Everett's molluscum-clove spray and bandaids, Variah read Everett a book. Such a good sister


All the rescue trucks came to help out the carrot car that had fallen over

Somehow these two decided swimsuits were a good choice for clothes




Her cute little top knot

Slowly getting better...slowly




I turned around to see her wrapped in the kitchen towel from off the oven door!

I put paper letters in plastic eggs and had them around the house. The kids had to find the eggs and match them to the letter on the paper. 

Coloring Easter Eggs


Everett was really excited. Haha



Bham Easter hunt






The cutest little outfit from Ciara












Everett found all his eggs so he got to open his easter gift from Larlie and Pop






Nevaya got the softest lamb from Larlie and Pop



The kids were pretty excited with the things they got!


All their stuff from the Easter Egg hunt

I brought a veggie platter to the hunt...

Making our annual Resurrection Rolls




No comments:

Post a Comment