navy

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February

This girl loves helping her dad get ready in the morning

To keep Nevaya's hair clean during meals she gets to wear this swim hat

Everett loves mowing the cesped (lawn) like his dad

Who would have thought we'd be outside in February and not have any snow!

I sure love her beautiful eyes


Nevaya is one year old! 


We sure love this little girl




I got creative and tried fancy cakes for Nevaya's birthday. I have seen drip cakes and ombre cakes online and gave it a go... A smash cake and one for the guests to eat. 


I love seeing her life in the monthly pictures I took on her blanket

We had ham and cheese sliders for her birthday party with chips, fruit, guacamole and punch. It was a star themed party. 




Ciara and Nora were in town and came to the party!








Playing with her bathtub octopus from Grandma and Grandpa Taylor

We made sure to hold her hands to keep her from grabbing the candle




She loves it

Everyone was so kind and generous in giving gifts


All ready to do some heavy construction. Haha

Everett gave a talk in Primary on the Creation


He found Nevaya's headband and tried it on..

Variah and Everett told us our bedroom needed some decorations, so they put up blue painters tape (the only tape I let them use-it comes off things so easily) around our room to help us out. 


I love putting skirts and pants on kids heads

I did some cookies for Variah to give to her teacher


I also did a cookie order for a girl in our neighborhood turning 17

Nevaya had her 1 year old check up and shots. She chose a monkey for her stuffed animal from the hospital. I love that they do that when kids turn 1. 

She didn't know how to get out!

My little cheeser

These two took a nap...at the same time...in the same room!

Variah reading a story to us

Snuggle time is the best

She tries so hard to be a big kid

Nothing like playing in the sandbox in February!

Pants optional...

Mr. Elsa from Frozen

Variah loves ham!


Variah is 100 years old

My handsome Everett and I get to snuggle after his naps and I love it

I learned from Oravanh how to make sushi rolls. She is so talented and they were so yummy!


Variah and Tyler Lively had fun with the straws while the moms were cooking





Greasy hair baby


Variah and I went on a mother daughter date to the mall.  We got pretzel bites-My mom and I used to go to the mall on Saturdays and get pretzels when I was younger. 



Making a wish in the fountain

She was so excited

We finished off the day with ice cream

I put up the bulletin board for Variah's kindergarten teacher.  Nevaya didn't want to be in the stroller anymore so I let her crawl on the floor.  I couldn't believe how dirty her knees got!


Variah made her bed all by herself


She made her bed all by herself without me asking her to do it! She was so excited and so was I!



Valentines Day breakfast
Heart shaped toast and eggs in the heart nest




Variah even got to wear a heart in her hair


She was so excited to have so many valentines from her classmates

The headband didn't work so well during lunch

I absolutely love her little bum dimples


Valentines Day cards from Pop and Larlie

The kids were pretty excited


They loved their cards and the gift cards that were inside




Love Dinner-Tortellini dyed red, red dyed milk and heart shaped jell-o

We gave the kids water bottles with m&ms in them


Just watching a show

Dusting with her pony

Church coloring papers


This is how I find Nevaya when she's done with her nap

Trying to get all the toys organized

It finally snowed and so we built a snowman...it wasn't very good packing snow

The kids love spray painting the snow with water colored water



Trying out new hairstyles

Variah received the Leader in Me award. They had a special breakfast and awards ceremony. Daniel unfortunately was out of town. 






And of course right on cue Everett had to go to the bathroom...his timing is amazing. 




Nevaya's favorite thing to do while I'm making dinner

And her next favorite thing

Variah had a dance movement program. She did such a cute job and loved dancing all around the gym!




The kids could choose anywhere they wanted to sit. V chose to sit on a side all by herself. Our sweet little independent girl. 

We got Jazz tickets and invited Ashley and Tyson to join us

This girl loves putting on hats

Variah and Everett made me breakfast in bed

Look how sweet they look brining me my food


My lunch date

These two play so well together everyday! They love playing house

She rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore. I love getting to spend those quiet moments with her though


Variah and I colored together for quiet time

My sweet friend Clarissa brought me Ruby Snap cookies from Salt Lake since I've never tried them before. They were yummy!

She loved yogurt


I love this picture wall in our family room!




No comments:

Post a Comment