navy

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February


My family has a fun thing where we send a random text message picture and say "Where You At?" Everyone then sends back pictures of where they are and what they are doing. I sent this picture with that saying when I was checked into the hospital unexpectedly to have Nevaya

Just waiting out the contractions

She's here! 





Our sweet little Nevaya













Meeting Nevaya for the first time-Variah's preschool teacher gave us this swaddle blanket



Grandpa Taylor with Nevaya


Grandma Taylor-We were super lucky to have Daniel's parents babysit the kids for us while we were at the hospital with Nevaya

Variah wanted to give me a foot massage while they were visiting

She is going to be the best big sister!

This little boy couldn't get enough of Nevaya and wanted to hold her any chance he could. He even convinced Grandma and Grandpa to visit a second time after they met her in the morning!





Look at her hair

Dad alway does the diapers in the hospital and does a great job!


All ready to head home


She looks so little in the carseat



Variah was so excited to have Nevaya home

Everett woke up from his nap minutes after we got home and came running so fast out to see Nevaya




Her first little smile

I love sleeping baby pictures!


I won a "years supply" of onesies in an instagram contest. This is one of them "No hair Don't Care" It turns out I got a newborn, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 12 month onesie. So 4 onesies, but they span a year's time. haha

Our first Sunday Disney movie as a family of 5




Variah colored a picture for Nevaya and wanted to show her



Meeting Larlie and Pop for the first time







We couldn't figure out why some of the veggie straws were soggy...a few days later Daniel found this piece of cheese from Everett at the bottom of the bag! Gross!

Naptime snuggles




This little baby is so loved








I screamed when her poop shot out at me it scared me!

Look at this amazing dinner brought to us by my friend Lindsay Camp! It was so yummy



Nevaya's first bath at home




Nothing like a baby right out of the tub


She loved tucking her feet like this when she curled up on my shoulder/chest

Just look at those feet all tucked in






Valentines' Day cards from Larlie and Pop

Valentines Day breakfast 

Flowers and Cake Bites from Daniel


V's hair for V'day

Our sweet neighbors Jerry and Dena. They have a dog Soda that the kids started walking summer 2016. We've become good friends with them since and they brought over a blanket for Nevaya and gifts for the kids. They are so very thoughtful!
An Elsa doll for V, Firetruck for Everett and the blanket for Nevaya






Those dang headbands!

Chicken Pot Pie from Daniel's co-worker Deb. We seriously were spoiled with dinners. We had dinners brought to us for the whole month of February! It was amazing. 

Pretty much my life

Just reading some Valentines Day books to himself


When your sister dresses up you need to as well...one day we'll have dress up clothes for Everett


She was awesome with her 1 month check up!



First bath in the tub


Another amazing dinner from our friend Danielle Hall

We found these two snuggled together one night




Our first outing just the kiddos and me! We survived but Nevaya was NOT happy by the end

Don't they look so cute!


I was really struggling to find something that would engage the kids and I could kinda be a part of. My friend posted Cosmic Yoga on her Instagram account and I jumped right on it. It was an answer to my prayers-literally. The kids were actively doing yoga and I could watch them and nurse Nevaya. It made me feel so much better than just putting them in front of a TV show while I nursed. 


Cuz I left the room with a basket full of clean and folded laundry, Everett felt the need to dump them all out and use the basket as a stand! So NOT cool Everett

But I sure love that boy and snuggling with him

Everett wanted to read to Nevaya from his favorite truck book

She took a bottle! HOORAY

Trying out circus peanuts for the first time



Playing in the snow together


Cuz everyone reads books inside with sunglasses on right?

So Miss Nevaya would throw up after feedings for the first month or two. She would almost start gagging and doing this weird thing with her tongue and then out the milk would come. It was the worst thing to see and so heartbreaking. She would be drenched afterwards and so tired. This was after one of those incidents. I was able to pick her up and turn her on her side to show how much milk came out of her and I was able to keep her somewhat dry. 





I had to document how clean their room was and that Variah had cleaned it up!

February was a a great month with many new and exciting things. We were so happy to finally have Nevaya join our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment