navy

Friday, March 31, 2017

March

We found out all these girls had the same shirt from Old Navy, so we decided to have them wear it on the same day share pictures. It was pretty cute to see the 3 of them all dressed similarly. 



Wearing my sweet little Nevaya-the best way to get her to sleep some days

One day Variah decided she wanted to draw a watch. She did it all on her own and did a fantastic job!

 She did a fantastic job and even asked for tape so she could wear it. 


Larlie came to visit and with her she brought a book for the kids. It's My Lucky Day. Variah and Everett loved listening to Larlie read it

I love seeing Nevaya in clothes that Variah wore as a baby


Sweet Variah had Kindergarten Orientation. Daniel took her since I needed to stay home with Nevaya. He said that she did great and wasn't even afraid. She colored this picture of Tinkerbell and asked if she could take a treat home for her brother Everett! She has the sweetest heart.  

Her favorite way to sleep on my chest-all tucked up

Cute outfit we borrowed from Ciara that Nora used to wear

Nuts that bow!

So this happened...I wanted to grab some stuff before I picked Variah up from preschool. I assumed Nevaya would sleep through all the errands, but she did not. She got more and more upset. By the time I left Costco she was screaming. So I pulled over at a school parking lot and climbed in the back and nursed her until we had to pick Variah up! Oh man. 

Just when you thought it was safe to leave the salt and pepper shakers on the table...


Everett decided to open the shaker and got the salt EVERYWHERE! He tried to dump the salt from the chair into the garbage and missed. It fell onto the floor. At least he tried. 



Melaya's baby blessing dinner at Spencer and Tiffany's


My cousin Jamie wanted some practice with a new makeup line she was going to sell so I volunteered. The makeup was nice and light. I don't wear much other than mascara, eyeliner and blush, so wearing all the makeup she put on should have felt super heavy, but it didn't. We of course had to take a before and after picture. 

I find pictures like this all the time on my phone. They crack me up. 

Just playing outside

We love to snuggle!

We bundled up to play outside. This little one was so warm she fell right asleep!

I remembered the teacher from our birthing class with Variah that a knit hat low on the eyelids keeps kids sleeping. So Nevaya started wearing hat to help her sleep longer. She looks pretty cute I think. 

Just nursing his baby...no big deal. 

Oh baby yawns!

All bundled up, except that foot and arm!


Sweet sleeping V


Brock and Cait came to dinner and the kids loved having Family Home Evening with them









Just drinking their leprechaun milk

Green milk mustache


Nevaya had one of my hairs wrapped super tight around her finger!

It almost cut into her skin


Cute outfit from Ciara

This little girl snuggles down into her blankets and covers her face! 

Another borrowed outfit from Ciara


Just look at that cute smile!


Caitlyn was knitting hats for a service project and we tried one on Nevaya. She looked like a little troll or gnome we thought. 

The things they do while they sleep!


I don't know what this was, but they have such great imaginations!

This boy LOVES breakfast foods and eats a ton of them

Larlie and Pop came for a movie night to watch Moana. 





This boy loves pretending to go places on this horse. This day he was going to Dena's house (our neighbor) to get some fruit snacks. 

Womens Conference get together at my mom's. 

I spent the night with Nevaya...she didn't like it so much and was awake for awhile that night. 

Poor thing was not happy

Variah colored a picture of President Monson and sat all her dolls down so they could watch General Conference. 

This is the picture all colored in

She is quite the artist and loves coloring outside with chalk



Rapunzel visited us one day

Snuggling outside while the kids play


When the kids are quiet I worry...This time they pulled the curtains off the wall for a second time!

How does he sleep like that and better yet, how did he miss the corner saving himself from injury?

Their first bath all together


Again our crazy sleeper




We're loving this little girl in our home!





No comments:

Post a Comment