navy

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May

Nevaya is 3 months old! We love her smiles and her sweet personality. Chels gave nevaya this darling outfit

Cuz she looked so cute in the outfit from Lindsay

Everett loves Nevaya and is always trying to hold her hand or kiss her!



Morning snuggles with all of the kiddos


Caitlyn graduated from nursing school so I made her some cookies


Of course right as Cait was walking to receive her pin, Nevaya started getting fussy and needed to eat. Thank goodness for these new nursing covers cuz I became "that mom" who nursed her baby on the FRONT ROW of graduation!



Carter and Annie came later, but we missed grabbing a picture with them!


Carter graduated from Westminster so I made him cookies to celebrate






This boy is the best napper! He loves that thumb of his

Stripes for the win!

Everett went into the garage and came back out wearing daniel's lawn mowing shoes. I couldn't figure out what everett was saying until he got closer. He kept saying "cut cessped" which is grass. He had to wear the lawn cutting shoes if he was going to mow the lawn!

My little monkey with her leg wrapped around my waist!


Daniel took the kids on a bike ride and they were able to get a close look at front runner








Getting in some cousin time with Trey and Lily before they move to Connecticut in the fall



Cuz she looks too cute in this onesie from Annie

Testing out headbands to wear on her blessing day







Nevaya was given a name and a blessing on May 7th. After sacrament meeting we came back to our house for lunch








Our good friend and neighbor Oravanh Laaw catered the lunch for us with Spring Rolls, Pad Thai and rice. It was heavenly!!







Our sweet Nevaya the blessing dress made out of my wedding dress. I love that my kids were able to wear blessing clothes made from my wedding dress!














I sure love this family of mine!

Everyone eating outside and trying to stay cool under the shade tents


Ciara and Nora flew up for Cait's graduation and Nevaya's blessing! It was great to see them




Since most of us Burningham kids were together, we decided to give my mom her mother's day gift of new pots and pans to go with her new kitchen. 

tummy time




Just having a picnic and enjoying the nice weather


We love this girl's smile

And the curious looks she gives us


We found some construction pajamas at Costco and Everett was pretty darn excited!

Variah made me a cute wooden bracelet for Mother's Day in her preschool class



I made some cookies for Mother's Day for a lady in my ward

Because Nevaya must make this Bumbo chair look so fun and comfortable







Mother's Day Breakfast in bed. Variah told Daniel that I would want Egg Pizza cuz that's my favorite. I like Egg Pizza but not my favorite...but I love that she thinks about those things. 


So thankful to be a mom to these 3 kiddos



Yummy hamburgers for my Mother's Day dinner



Everett with his Nursery class out on a walk

His poor scratched nose

Gonna be a thumbsucker?

Cuz sometimes they both need to sleep in our bed


He was pretty proud of himself and his shoe choice

Just talking to dad on the Ipad

Variah was very upset one morning while Daniel was gone so she decided she was going to move. I told her when people move they make sure their houses are clean for the new people moving in. I told her she should clean her room before she left.  So she did!


She went downstairs and got a suitcase all on her own

Then she loaded it up and her backpack and set off for the neighbors becuase Molly and Jeff would let her live with them. Unfortunaelty they weren't home. So she had to come back to our house. I locked the doors so she couldn't get out again...

So she got creative and tried to get out of the gate in the fence, but that did work out either. 





This is how I feel often with my little strong willed Variah

My friend Julia took Variah to a YW activity at the rest home's Pine Wood Derby later that afternoon to help me out. It was a good break for both V and myself! My neighbor Shelli saw Variah walking around with her backpack and suitcase and figured she was running away. She asked me if they could take V with their family to the activity as well. When she found out Julia was already going, she had her girls help with Variah. 

Shelli's' girls are so cute with Variah


Daniel had some time in Mexico City on a business trip, so he had his beard styled and groomed by a professional. He thought it was awesome





Just "Clowning" around

This kid loves putting lotion on my legs for me. The lotion exploded out of the lotion bottle and it landed right on his forehead. We got a good laugh out of it

Look at that cute face!!

Silly sleeping

Everett got to visit Variah's preschool class one day and loved dancing and singing with the kids

Soccer Jersey cookies for Emma Swain's last soccer game of the season

Picnic and playing with Lily and Trey before they move


I went to put Nevaya down for a nap and found that Nora was already in her spot and wearing her hat!

He made sure he got out all the chex cereal and left none behind




V got this dress from a neighbor and I love seeing cute Nevaya wear it




This guy loves dressing up just like Variah. And boy is he cute in a dress!


Just cleaning up the grass trimmings like dad does



These two participated in the ward talent show in the Pie Eating contest



This is what you find when kids are supposed to go straight to sleep and they don't...covers not on the kids and messes everywhere!






Building our sandbox 


All dressed for staining the sandbox wood





One day while we were out back playing in the water, I noticed this rash on Variah's leg. I looked up on the internet to see what it could be.  Molluscum Contangiosum is what it looked like it was. A random rash that some kids get that can last for up to years!!! We talked with our neighborhood PA and he said she could still go swimming and do everything else during the summer and that she would be fine. Little did we know that the rash would last until the end of October! Variah is a very tactile person and can't leave things alone. So over the course of the rash, she picked and scratched the little bumps, turning them into big blister like things and the rash spread all over her body. For about a month we would put Apple Cider Vinegar on each blister and cover it with a band aid every night! We went through so many band aids and it was such a nuisance to do each blister! I finally made an appointment in October to see a dermatologist because I noticed the rash on Everett's stomach and I got a bump on my thumb. The dermatologist gave us a Rx for some cream to help with the exzema and then we scheduled another appointment for him to burn off each blister. Thankfully by the time the appointment came around, the exzema had cleared up and so had the rash! 


We also hired some painters to get rid of our tan walls and paint everything white! HOORAY






The kids and I stayed at my folks place to stay away from the fumes. While we were there, Trey had a soccer game so we went to cheer him on. 



Good Job hug

They sure love Trey

Our house seems so much bigger and cleaner now that it is all white! I love it





V got stuck in the couches when they were all pushed together in the middle of the family room. 

May was a busy month, but just the beginning of one crazy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment