navy

Friday, June 30, 2017

June

We started June out with a trip down to Mayfield Utah to spend the weekend with some of my family. I packed a snack box for each of the kids to keep them busy for a few hours...or minutes!

All packed up and headed on the road. 

So thankful she doesn't scream in the car like Variah used to do! She is a great little sleeper in the van. 

We stopped at the Manti temple so I could feed Nevaya and the kids could get out and run. 





The kids loved running up and down the big hill

We were the first ones to get to Annie's folks' property. 

Our little one all snuggled up and ready for bed

Everyone slept so good! Nevaya slept through the night. It was awesome. I joked that we were going to set up a tent in the backyard for her to sleep in every night at home!

While we were all taking pictures, this little guy just kept on sleeping. 

Daniel took these kiddos for a 4 wheeler ride and of course they loved it.

We were in charge of breakfast one morning so we did bagged omelets. The best and easiest camping breakfast!



My parents rented some Razors, so all of us loaded up and headed up to the mountains to do some sight seeing and off roading. This was the girls Razor...the slow mamas razor.












Nevaya even fell asleep she found it that soothing



Everyone else ahead of us


Carter decided to hop in the drivers seat and show us moms how to live a little...I love all of our screams. We all had mud splatters on us, but it was fun!



Our cutie

An all out water fight started up back at "camp" 


Snuggle time with Aunt Cait

I love watching her nap in the tent

We went for a ride as a family...Variah's baby even came for the ride



Everett was the one who fell asleep this time

Roasting Mallows





We did some crafts with the kids...Ciara and my mom painted rocks with the kids


Nora felt completely at home

We brought our Slamm-O game down with us and had some fierce competitive games!



For another craft Annie brought stuff so we could make boats to float down the stream



It was a super fun trip and made me really excited to do more camping trips now that our kids are getting older

When we got home, the power went out minutes after we got everything unpacked. So to beat the heat we took some much needed naps! We were tired from all of the playing that we did. 


Nevaya turned 4 months old. This cute outfit was from my Mom for Easter. 

For a fun activity for the kids I put up white pieces of paper with 1 sticker on each paper. Then I gave the kids a sheet of paper and they had to put the right sticker on the right paper.  It was an easy activity to set up, it used up random stickers I had and it gave me some free time to read while they sorted the stickers. A win for everyone!


Variah had a picnic at preschool. She made this cute picnic placemat to eat her lunch on at school 

He LOVES his little sister

Look at that face...who wouldn't love her?!


Variah packed a meal for Daniel to take to work. She colored a picture for it and put it all in a plastic bag for him. She is so sweet and thoughtful!

I finally bought a kitchen cart for my Instant Pot! Now it can stay out of the pantry since I use it all the time. 

This little one just randomly fell asleep on the blanket!

I couldn't believe that with everything going on in the house, that she could just fall asleep. And of course it was just before I had to pick up Variah from preschool. Thankfully my neighbor Boun Laaw could come watch her for me. 

I love her smiles

Daniel set up a scavenger hunt for the kids to do while he was out of town. This was the reading of the first clue

They were pretty excited to find these squeeze its

Eating some fresh strawberry jam with his waffle. He was in heaven...and covered in jam!

He pulled out the diaper changing mat and said "mom, please change me!" haha

We had a preschool friend of V's come over and they wanted to do the sticker activity


We like to be silly



This boy LOVES construction trucks!


We had a pizza party while dad was out of town

Pictures from Daniel while he was in Ecuador


I found this on the back of Variah's door...she explained to me that she was a tiger and was scratching the door to get out. How can I get mad when she is so creative? I mean really drawing scratch marks with a pencil to be her scratch marks!


 I of course made her clean them up though

I love seeing those little feet poking out of the nursing cover!

While Daniel was out of town Adam and Julia invited us over for dinner. They were so nice, they even sent me home with Nevaya to put her to bed and then they brought over V and Everett after Nevaya was asleep. While the kid were with the Robertsons they read books and did some calm things to get ready for bed! Amazingly nice friends. 


Everett had a play date with Harrison Schow

The second scavenger hunt from dad

Gushers!

Look at those cheeks!

Whoops, hat fail or maybe a trick to get her to sleep longer if she can't open her eyes?


It was quiet so I went to check on Variah. I found her reading in her closet. Man her mind and the things she comes up with are amazing!

Variah is fast asleep and Everett is having a grand old time playing with all the toys, lights on and not a care in the world!

Variah with her special Fathers Day gift and card. The gift was a cute measuring tape made out of a jell-o box with a cute note on the measuring part. 



We love our new grass and backyard


This is what it looks like to grocery shop with all 3 of my kids

And this is what it looks like when I wear Nevaya to get things done around the house

For Mothers day and Fathers day we planted flowers and did yard work at my parents house



Cheers! The best popsicles ever-Pace bars

They were pretty excited to celebrate a good day of hard yard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment