navy

Thursday, November 30, 2017

November



She loves watching the clothes in the dryer and washing machine. I don't mind hanging out in the warm laundry room!

Our little sweetheart turned 9 months


Transferring colored water from a jar to ice cup trays. Thank you internet for cold weather activities for kids!

And that's how we go through rolls and rolls of toilet paper in a month!

Nevaya started pulling herself up onto our couches!

She went through a phase of playing with her hair while drinking her bottle at night

Just a boy in his underwear standing on the Squatty Potty to wash his hands-So cute!

Eating some eggs

Thankfully they were a hit. Hooray for protein

Her first little ponytail



Daniel was out of town so I took the kids to visit one of my previous Young Women Lexi at work. We ate dinner and chatted with her when she got a break. 

Everett and his meal-he was excited to be there

Variah eating her refried beans

Nevaya enjoyed the refried beans as well.

I checked on Everett to find him like this. How that boy sleeps like that is a mystery!

Variah dressed up her horse

I love that grin!

Eating black beans


I decided to paint the bathroom white. So while Nevaya was napping I put Everett in the bath and painted the walls and ceiling. 



Shopping can be a bit crowded with all 3 kiddos in tow


Her new growth of hair is pretty impressive! I keep telling myself it just means she's gonna have thick gorgeous hair

Story Time at the Library

Our ward volleyball team took 1st place in the Stake!

Snuggling with My Everett

My calling in the ward is Activity Days. I get to work with the 8-12 year old girls twice a month. We did a daddy-daughter date with an Olympic Theme. It was lots of fun. 

She's getting more comfortable pulling herself up on furniture

For Christmas Austin gave Daniel these Table Topic cards for Couples. Every week Daniel and I each choose 3 cards and ask the questions of each other. 

Celebrating Daniel's birthday at Cafe Rio


It wouldn't be his birthday without Strawberry Delight. This year I attempted a layered version of the cake to make it look prettier. I was happy it worked!


A new scooter to ride around with the kids!

I love watching her feed herself

Look at those cheeks and cute face

We like snuggling

Variah built that all by herself! I loved the cars all lined up

Everett was proud of his tower that he built with the magformers

She came walking into the kitchen like this! Oh her creative little mind

I met up with these ladies after Friday's Time Out For Women. It is Friday night and all day Saturday. I just don't like sitting all day Saturday, so I've decided going on Friday night is the way to do it. I didn't get a ticket so after they got back to the hotel I met up with them for some chatting.

The next day I went to a home depot class to build a tree shelf for the wall. It was a free class and fun learning how to build it. 


I bought some new glasses. 

Safety first for this witch

I met up with my sisters at the VASA gym in Bountiful for a High Fitness class Thanksgiving morning. The instructors all dressed up! 


Chelsea's sister in laws Harmony and Stephanie joined us too. 

We helped clean the church Thanksgiving weekend 

Monty Thornock was so cute with the kids!

I vacuumed and cleaned with Nevaya strapped to my back

I had Daniel and our friend Adam Robertson build a mantel shelf for our family room wall

Variah got to disguise a gingerbread man and chose to make him look like Santa Clause. 


She did a pretty good job!

Our collection of Amazon packages

A package from Larlie and Pop....

A Christmas book and a nativity set

Installing shelves in the bathroom. Carter sells these brackets on Amazon



Watching our Christmas movie to start off the holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment