navy

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Family Pictures

Chelsea took our family pictures at Bountiful Pond. As we left the pond that night I told her I would be happy with 1 good picture. It had been a super frustrating photo session. I was sooo happy to see she had captured close to 100 beautiful pictures of my family! 





When my mom saw this picture she told me of days when I was a little girl and would run around with my arms out like this when Little House on the Prairie came on. I would then throw them up in the air when the theme song stopped, just like Laura Ingalls did. It did my heart good to know that story and to have had Chelsea capture this candid moment of Variah. 







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment