navy

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October


Growing up there was a family that had a Frankenstein Halloween Decoration that they would pose differently each week. I loved it and have wanted to do something similar for a long time. I finally got myself a skeleton and I named him Skully. This is his first appearance. 



Thanksgiving used to be my favorite holiday, but Halloween has now taken that spot!


Her absolute favorite thing to sit on in the kitchen-the cooling rack!

Parents and Pastries at school with Variah

Where are your pants Everett?

 I started eating my eggs and realized I was using one of the kids forks!


All dressed for her shopping trip

Watching V's softball game


These rainbows were SO bright and beautiful!




For playing softball Variah got jazz tickets. So Daniel took her and they had a Daddy Daughter date. 





Daniel said she loved it!

Look at that tear!

The Wonderwoman costume I made for Nevaya. It was so fun!

Watching the Women's conference and eating yummy homemade soup

Variah joined me for a bit. I can't wait til she's old enough to join me every time! 



Our semi annual scones breakfast


I put this backpack station together for the kids. The empty their backpacks and put all papers in the basket for me to go through. 



I decided to go with a song theme for Skully. He here is on the highway of life!


She liked getting into everything!

The schools dance party since the weather didn't cooperate for a fun run

Bunco Halloween party
FR lindsay and her sister Hailey
BR Lori, Brittney, Me, Jill, Missy, Shauna, Kimmy, Andrea

Lindsay Camp asked me to make some cakes for her daughter's first birthday party




Here are the cakes with the flowers on top



I sure love these kiddos

Daniel's new style of haircut. Pretty handsome!

Everett woke up one morning with this shiner. Who knows what caused it!


Fun times at Farmer Luke's!

Daniel and Everett on their one on one time/date










Bham halloween party



The Super family
Lois Lane and Clark Kent


Catwoman, Wonderwoman and Batman










The Spider Toss game


Prizes



The score card

The Sawdust Scramble

Poor Nora




His little bum crack

The Loot

The prizes the kids came home with


How does he even sleep?

All ready to go in her sisters shoes

Hello?

Everett's cute pumpkin from school


Flowers from Daniel 


We went to the dinosaur museum



The kids had lots of fun!








Digging for Fossils






We stopped at Cafe Rio for food and some worker ladies overheard Daniel speaking spanish with the kids. They thought it was awesome and gave Daniel receipts with points to get this free dessert! It was pretty cute



One of Variah's best cheerleaders

Bowling at Fat Cats






Family Fun time at Fat Cats

I love when she falls asleep like this snuggling with me

Family fun at fat cats wore everyone out!


Love this little cheeser grin!

Pizza and a movie in the family room

Yum!




Wrestling Dad

Taylor Halloween Party










Pumpkin Toss

Ring around the Witch Hat

Pipecleaner Create and clementines

Ghost bowling


Doughnut eating on a string




Bobbing for apples


Her nursery coloring page



Play-do Cookie Shop


Pirate day at Preschool

Rrrrr

We bought a bunk bed for Variah and Everett and I painted it white

She has always loved sleeping with a blanket over her head

Variah and her brown bag book report

Her last softball game

We cleaned the carpets before moving the bunk bed in the kids room


Fun at Farmer Luke's as a family


Picking out our Pumpkins




Taking popcorn kernels from the cob





Everett didn't tell us he had to go to the bathroom until it was too late. 






Kyptin, Variah and Hadley-Twin friends from School






Everett is the best brother

The bunk bed in the kids room all ready for them to see...

They were pretty excited


Ward Halloween Party

Pop was the only grandparent able to come to the kids Primary Program...I caught him with tears in his eyes during some of the songs. I'm glad he was able to make it.


Snacks for our Sunday Movie

Painting Pumpkins







I installed spice racks I'd painted white for the kids to have books in. We also bought them night lights so they could read 

Everett's preschool halloween party




Variah's Halloween school parade

Aunt Caitlyn was even able to come



Cute little catwoman

Nevaya and Everett were able to trick or treat at 4Life

Just helping dad with some emails


Skully even dressed up


Making our mummy pizzas





Trick or Treating in the neighborhood

Visiting Jerry and Dena's house. Our local grandparents

Candy bars from Monty and Anita







They got a ton of candy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment