navy

Friday, November 30, 2018

November

She found my mascara, my first to really play with my makeup!


Happily eating his King size candy bar from Halloween. I laughed at his orderly fashion for eating

Such a darling birthday outfit from Larlie she was able to wear with the cooler temps

Nevaya strikes again with my makeup

I love Variah's sweet sweet notes

You are a very nice brother. Even though we fight a lot. You're family loves you Everett

Everett and I had a date and finished it off with Crubl Cookies, it was their grand opening weekend so of course we had to go!

This is what we did for our date-got a lego toy from Dollar Tree

He was more than thrilled

This girl and her crazy antics!



Primary Crown for being Honest

And just because he's the BEST brother ever!

Variah won a coloring contest at school with this amazing pumpkin picture

Julia and I went to a Jazz game and ended up on the TV more than once! In fact we were caught dancing and they showed it on TV

This guy was our friend at the game


I love sitting this close to the team and the court!


Yehaw!

I cut a slit in the top of a oatmeal lid for her to slide cards into for a good small motor activity


I made the rolls for the Taylor Thanksgiving dinner, that we had on the second Sunday. This is a 5 gallon bucket full of rolls. They're kinda my favorite thing at Thanksgiving so I wanted to make sure there was enough for everyone. 


Yep, she's growing up and putting her milk in a bowl instead of her bottle



Nevaya with Evelyn

Variah asked all night if she could hold Evelyn-Tyson and Ashley's baby girl

She loved it!


When you don't have real pockets on your pants you improvise

I swear this girl and her getting into everything is amazing. She does things that neither Variah or Everett did!

Yep, there she is again, climbing into things she shouldn't!


Happy Birthday Daniel

I didn't get a birthday list from Daniel so he got snacks with money taped to them. 

Strawberry Delight

Nevaya ate a doughnut instead

Afternoon snuggles

Everett and Nevaya just reading on the couch

Reading in Variah's bed

Variah came home from school with this on her bum. I asked her what it was and she told me that she was having a hard time staying in her seat. So she put glue stick all over her chair to keep her in her seat, but it didn't work because she was still able to get out of her chair. Oh my word that girl cracks me up with how her mind works. I texted her teacher and we had a good laugh about it!



This melts my heart seeing them all reading together on their own!

I ordered Christmas stockings. I was so intent on spelling the names correctly I didn't even notice what I had done until they came in the mail. Daniel instead of Dad!



Time Out for Women with the Taylor ladies


She has loved sleeping with a blanket over her head since she was a baby!

Caught red handed this time playing with my makeup


Ready for our Sunday Disney Movie

Everett got a really good scratch on his stomach


My sweet little Thanksgiving boy

I love this little girl

He fell asleep reading in his bed

Play-Dough fun

Daniel was putting up the Christmas lights and these guys wanted to watch

Daniel sent me this picture from the roof...

It's of me reading to the kids

Playing with Dad

All clean after her bath

Burningham Thanksgiving dinner without Daniel and Nevaya because she was sick

Daniel and Nevaya had Walmart food cuz that was the only place open

Coloring after dinner

All of the yummy pies

Opening up their Christmas pajamas

We made sure Nevaya got hers the next morning

Dogpile

I went to a wreath making class with Chelsea, Cait and my mom at Dibbles Farm in Layton



We made our wreaths in a barn so we dressed nice and warm

I loved how they turned out, and they smelled soo yummy!

My dad making moonshine...or just juice in the garage so he didn't ruin my moms newly remodeled kitchen. 



Look how pretty my wreath looks!



Poor Everett was sick and throwing up, so I took this picture for Daniel

Poor little kiddo

Looking pretty cute in her Jammies from Larlie and Pop

Super Hero day at school



No comments:

Post a Comment